Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 11, 2010

11/11/2010

My first blog.Today I played beyblade with my friends rite after our teacher Mdm Tay left our class after school and it was 10.00am after school nobody was in class so we took a chair and play.Every day me and my friends would go to the playground near our school and practice with our beyblades for the beyblade tournament and the up coming beyblade leagues.But it was different today,it was raining heavily and we decided to go home.Me and my 3 friends when home.One of my friend he when to take the MRT,while me and my other 2 friends when to take the bus just right below at the MRT station after my two friend's bus arrieved,they went home together and i waited my bus for another 5 mins.When i reached home i kept in practising my beyblade but when the clock stopped at 1.45pm i locked,the doors with me keys and live home to my grand mothers house.And I went down to find my friend to practice with him.After that,I lived home for dinner and ate fried rice.Then i was updating my blog so thats all for today.GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts